Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Workin' 9 to 5


Today was the first day since I got pregnant that I actually had to go in to the TD offices for an all day meeting. Yes, I’m extremely lucky that I get to sit at home in my PJ’s every day without makeup, lay on the couch when I’m feeling queasy and use the rest room as much as I want without my cube mate judging me. My day at the office didn’t go as badly as I thought it would. I didn’t throw up on anyone and I only went to the restroom every other minute instead of every second. I did enjoy the moment when I stood up and realized that the back part of my shirt was tucked into my maternity pants. Yes, the maternity pants that roll all the way up to your boobs. Besides that small set back I think today was a great success. So, I’d like to say that I commend all the women out there that are pregnant and have to go to work outside of the home or have another kid to take care of at the same time. It’s truly amazing. I had one full day outside the home and I look like I was run over by a truck and I’m already sitting here in  my PJ’s and barely have the energy to type this blog. So I’m going to stop here and just show pictures of the things that made me smile today…

This made me LOL..thanks Victoria!:)


My hubby took my subtle hints (blog, text message and phone call) and delivered this delightful gift to me :)


First Girl Scout Cookie Delivery!! Who doesn't smile when they see this heartwarming box..and P.S. Carmel De Lites..you will always be Samoas to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment