Monday, March 26, 2012

"Is Butter a Carb?.."


Alright, get ready to pull out your absolute smallest violin for this blog. I’ve been a worry wart since the beginning of this pregnancy about everything. I worry about what I’m eating, the lotions I’m using, the places I’m going, the activities I’m  doing, everything. Apparently a lot of first time mom’s are like this. Even though I’ve heard “He/She’s” heartbeat twice, seen the heartbeat on an ultrasound and have had no miscarriage like systems, I’m still a nervous wreck.

Well, my worry of today is that I’m not gaining enough weight and basically look the same as I did at 10 weeks pregnant.. Yes, as I said, you can now pull out those tiny violins. It seems like such a silly thing to be worried about but if anyone knows me, you know having a small baby to normal size baby is not my goal. I’m looking for a meaty, thighs touching, not sure if their eyes are open or closed kind of baby. Mainly because that’s how I was and so was my sister. Big ol babies with tons of hair.

Of course, I would be happy with a healthy baby regardless of the size but it does concern me that one day I look like I’m carrying triplets and the next I again look like I’m just coming home from KSC after my freshman 15. I’m 3 weeks away from the halfway point with this pregnancy and have about 30 more lbs I can healthily gain. 

So I’ve been telling myself I should enjoy the time I have left being a mobile human being. Because at some 
point I could potentially be like one of these celebrities…

Poor Jenny McCarthy...80lbs! Someone needs to say something before I reach 200. For real and then make sure I can fit in a little black bikini shortly there after. 


Seriously, Kris Jenner...lock it up...


Last but not least, the queen of baby weight gain..Ms. Jessica Simpson


1 comment:

  1. I know your still going to worry, but my sister in law at six months was smaller than i was at my wedding... talk about depressing.... youll gain the weight and have a chunker... keep eatin those samoas.. ull b fine! :) p.s. ur supposed to gain the majority of your weight in your 3rd trimester anyways!!

    ReplyDelete