Monday, March 5, 2012

Let’s talk about Sex, BABY


There is no question in my mind that I want to find out the sex of this baby. Growing up I thought it would be magical to wait and find out in the delivery room if it was a boy or girl. The thought of that “magical moment” is giving me an absolute panic attack.  I need to know exactly what to get this baby. My mom and I went shopping for baby clothes and the uni-sex department is pretty skimpy. And truly, how many duck outfits could this child have?? With that being said, yes we did buy a duck outfit. It came with a hat, a matching bib and socks. How could we possibly say no? Plus, have you seen some of those cute Oxford shirts for the boys?? I need to know if I can have one in my life. I know that people say “don’t bother getting clothes because that’s all that people will get you.” But, due to my ever growing belly, I’m unable to purchase any article of clothing for myself without falling to my knees and crying (This isn’t a joke, please stay tuned for my maternity clothes blog.) So, to keep myself sane I need to start buying clothes for this little nugget and I need to know if it will be cute Oxford shirts with sweaters or adorable summer dresses with jelly shoes. I also have some very generous friends that have asked me what they could get for the baby. To those I say, please hold off on the clothes and baby items until we find out the sex.  We have our next appointment this Friday and we will be setting up the Ultrasounds to determine the sex then so I’ll let you know! Instead, if you’d like to send me one of following things I would be eternally grateful.
  1. Girls Scout cookies, of any kind really but if you think for a minute we will stay friends after you send me a box of shortbreads you are sorely mistaken.
  2. Mani/Pedi gift card, my nails are looking as though they belong to the Crypt Keeper so before I can’t see my toes feel free to send a gift card my way.
  3.  Moo moos…this isn’t really a joke, I’m going to be preggos in the summer and I intend to live in them
  4. Carvel Ice Cream Cake, there is a Groupon for the one in Avon, just an FYI
  5. Pirate’s Booty, I explained to one my besties Emy what this was today and if anyone else is unsure, I’ll be happy to explain. I’ll just expect you to send me a bag. J

No comments:

Post a Comment