Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3:30pm on a weekday…Call me at your own risk…


For those women that have been pregnant one time or another, I think we can all say that we have good days and bad days. Most days we are functioning human beings for only a limited time. So, just a fair warning to all my friend’s and family, if you need anything, a favor, someone to talk to, someone to just be there for you, I’m your girl before 3:30 PM. I repeat, BEFORE 3:30 PM is your best chance at talking to “Meghan” and not “Pregnant, hormonal, I’m so hungry I will eat you, Meghan” If you call after the specified time on a weekday I will either cry my eyes out, scream at you, ignore your calls, and basically dislike you strongly for the rest of the day. This is NOT a joke. My older sister Nay thinks that this is more or less a game. She calls me at 4:10pm after I tell her not to just to see if I’ll scream at her. So far I’ve maintained my composure with her because I know she’s planning a wedding and probably stressed about that, yada yada yada, but it’s only a matter of time.

 My only caveat is you can text me but only if it’s to say how amazing I am (or to tell me it's Cadbury Egg season, thanks Amy) , send me Facebook messages, but only if it’s along the same lines as my text message requirement and/or you can play Words With Friends with me. However, just so you know if you are currently beating me at WWF (Joanna Peirce, Phil McLean and probably every other person I’m currently playing with) I’m probably either crying or swearing at you if it’s after 3:30. I think that I’m doing everyone a huge favor by making you aware of this fun little tidbit about my pregnancy. Unless you are calling me to tell me you are coming to my house with a Pizza Hut pizza after 3:30pm, PUT DOWN THE PHONE AND STAY AWAY, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!! <3 

1 comment:

  1. Woah ... so glad I saw this post; was actually going to dial you tomorrow afternoon. ~<8-)

    ReplyDelete