Friday, March 16, 2012

Why must I cryyyy….


Everyone knows that when a woman is pregnant, she is usually hormonal. No one truly understands the true mental instability of a pregnant woman unless you yourself have been pregnant. I’m going to let the crazy out of the bag. Just in this week alone here are the top 5 things that have truly made me cry or have put me on the verge of tears….

  1. I miss my friend’s in the Carolina’s a lot and they make me laugh via text which in result makes me cry…this is not a joke.
  2. Why can’t the people on the Walking Dead catch a break, why?? Yeah, I wasn’t a huge Shane fan and Dale was a pain but seriously!? This show should not be making me cry
  3. Finding out that BJ’s my favorite ice cream shop is opening up this weekend for the season and the thing I normally get “Cookie dough ice cream cyclone” is not on my pregnancy menu due to the cookie dough being homemade. WHY!?! Summer is officially ruined.
  4. I jumped on the bandwagon and watched Kony 2012 because I thought he was a rapper we were trying to get out of jail, I didn’t know I would be a blubbering mess by the end of it.
  5. Last but certainly not least,  I didn’t cry but I would have had my husband not fixed it. We came home from CT to find out that NONE of our shows were recording on our DVR except for Letterman. Ew. Thank god he fixed it and we only had one casualty but this would have been a tear fest to end all tear fests had it not been fixed so quickly.

So on that note, I’d like to thank my husband for dealing with me and all the crazy that I have to offer. I can understand why you are currently out playing poker this evening. You deserve it! Now, if you run into a Carvel cake on your way home do what you think would be best. J

No comments:

Post a Comment