Friday, March 9, 2012

Ohhh Simsbury..you are good for some things..


In honor of my trip home this weekend and since you all know how much I love my top 5’s I figured I’d write down the top 5 food products I miss from Simsbury and most I hope to be having this weekend.

  1. Cheddar Bagels from Brookside
  2. Snow Mountain sushi from Meadows
  3. Luna Pizza of any kind (With that being said, I heard from Emy that they are slacking lately so I may have to change this to Harry’s or Little City)
  4. Tulmeadow Farms chocolate chip ice cream with marshmallow topping mmm…I still wish October Farms was open L
  5. Last and certainly not least, that chocolate dessert from Chart House/Pettiebones/Abigials/Whatever else the kids are calling it these day


If you are from Simsbury and can get one of these items up here to Maine for me on a weekly basis, we will not only be besties for life but I will give you a nice little shout out and a huge hug. Please think about it….Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment