Monday, July 2, 2012

My life in a nutshell..

To say things have been a little crazy is a complete understatement. Friday I went to the BetterCT show with my friend Emy and won some amazing prizes at their “Baby Shower Show.” Some said it was a little crazy to drive all the way down to CT to collect but it was completely worth it! I got to see my family and go out to dinner with some friends. Plus, check out the link below that will show you all the great prizes we won. Of course, the wonderful guests that came with us only went home with a cookie but that’s why Emy is a good person for going with me and sitting through an hour long local show with Scott Hanney to boot. Needless to say, my husband was wrong and they did not give me "crap" but some very, very useful products. :)


Me posing with all the swag!


After the show, sped back to Maine, while taking meetings for work via car, and made it back in order to pack, go out to dinner with my in-laws for my nephew’s bday and get to bed in order to prepare for our big move.

Saturday was absolutely insane as we finally moved into our dream home. It was exciting, stressful and just overall overwhelming. Thank the lord that we had so many people come over and help. Our friend's and family were beyond helpful and it went a lot quicker than we anticipated. Going from 900 Sq feet to over 3000 is a huge adjustment. But we couldn’t be happier and we can’t wait to have everything unpacked.

I’m more looking forward to start working on the nursery as my “nesting” mode is definitely starting up and I’m ready to get going!

With the help of the BetterCT show and my wonderful friend’s and family, I actually have some stuff to put into the nursery!! Including this awesome gift we got from our friend Victoria and her family today. This is beyond crafty and it’s too pretty to even open!! Take a look at the picture below.

This picture doesn't even do it justice. It is beyond cute.




So, besides the new home and baby on the way, I also started working has a TD employee. Apparently my drug test was a success despite my poppy seed bagel mishap and I’m ecstatic because that truly would have been embarrassing if I really did fail. So Avery will have benefits when she comes into the world and that makes me happy. :)

Phew! I think that’s it in a nutshell. I’m excited for things to finally slow down for a bit before the baby comes in less than 9 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment