Monday, August 20, 2012

Diapers, Onesies and Wipes...Oh My!


What.A.Weekend…it was really amazing!!! My friend’s and family set up an absolutely beautiful surprise baby shower in NH! It was so perfect. My sister told me we were going to go get pedicures and I was super excited to go do that but to my surprise she took me to where she worked, at a church, and had everything set up there!! Even though I still need a pedicure, I will take a room full of my closets friends and family any day. J  Not only that but we received so many presents for Avery!! It’s actually unbelievable the amount of items we got and the fact that I will never need to do laundry due to the plethora of onesies is absolutely fabulous.

That and my sister had asked everyone to bring diapers which so helpful because I’m fairly certain we have enough to get her through at least a good part of the first few months. I couldn’t believe how many people traveled to come to it. I know that most of them came because we actually had my sister’s Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party the same day but we are talking a baby shower that started at 10am and everyone made it!!  It was a crazy and fun day for us all.

Because I’m in complete awe of the amount of onesies, diapers and wipes we received I just had to count…it is insane…

And the totals are!!

Diapers: 758 diapers and 2 diaper cakes

Wipes: 788

Onesies: 113 (not even including what was left to dry at the church or the ones she already has)

Avery is a lucky, lucky little girl to have so many people in her life that already love her. Thank you all again for such a special weekend and your generosity I truly couldn’t ask for anything more and I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures of Avery in all her adorable outfits.

The beautiful cake!!




Diaper Cake from my mom...with pink champagne in the middle for when Avery is born..for me not her...


Adorable favors from my Auntie Barb and Avery's Gaby (Great Auntie Barb)



Last but not least, the creative onesie station my sister put together!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment