Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Celebrating Being Full-Term with the dropping of Avery


I’ve been waiting for Avery to finally drop!! People say it happens around 35-37 weeks but my little one wanted to make an entrance and so on the official day of me being full term she had decided to drop like the New Years Eve Ball right into my pelvis.

Though I look like I have gained about 15lbs over night, I do feel A LOT better. I can breathe a little bit easier and my acid reflux has been noticeably less frequent. So, even though she was getting me nervous by staying up in my lungs for all this time, I’m ecstatic that she has finally made her way down.

I immediately had to send a text message picture to both my mom and best friend Emy to let them know of her descent. That and  I’ve been sending them the best/biggest and most unflattering pictures throughout the pregnancy so I knew they’d appreciate this little gem. To show how much I’ve gained and how much she has officially dropped I’ve added a Before and After Picture The before picture of me is at 12 weeks right before I announced I was pregnant and the after isfrom Monday when I was officially full term when I shocked the hell out of myself when I looked into the mirror.

I’m glad that I’ve officially made it full term and with minimal issues. So now I will continue stressing the remainder of this week packing the hospital bag and holding out going into labor for just one weekend as my sister’s Bridal and Bachelorette party are this weekend in NH. I already told Avery that her Auntie Nay Nay will not be pleased if my water breaks while we are out and about on the streets of Portsmouth. A woman going in to labor at a bar is not only classy but a huge buzz kill.  

Here I am at 12 weeks when I thought I was getting "FAT" !?!? ugh, to be that fat again...


Now here I am on Monday...."wow"  is all I have to say...My Yoga pants are really getting their workout..


No comments:

Post a Comment