Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Guessing the baby's gender is a game for everyone..


I kind of expect my family and friends to give their two cents about what they believe the gender of the baby may be. However, I find it amusing the random people that tell me what their thoughts are as well. I did my best to track all the predictions I’ve received thus far. Only two more days until we find out!

Me: Girl
Hubby: Boy, or at least hoping for one
My mother’s psychic: Boy
Gender Prediction Quiz on ”The Bump”, super reliable: Girl
Hairdresser: Girl
Bagger at Hannaford: Boy
Ann Mitchell (Mom): Boy
Chuck Mitchell (Dad): Girl
Conor Mitchell (Brother): Both…(I told him we weren’t having twins but he still hasn’t changed his answer)
Courtnay McManus (Sister): Boy
Jon Evans (Soon to be brother in law): Boy
Jen McLean (Niece): I don’t remember what she had said but I’m assuming she will want a girl. J
Matt McLean (Nephew): Would prefer a boy
Emily Rollins (HS Friend): Girl
Jenny (Old Navy Employee helping me in the changing room): Boy
Katherine Mihalek (Sorority Sister): Girl or at least just wants it to be
Amy Greenblatt (Sorority Sister): Girl or at least all the names she’s been giving me are girl names
Ali Kaufman (Sorority Sister): Boy or at least just wants it to be
Joanna Peirce (Sorority Sister): Girl
Gisele Guerrette (TD Friend): Boy
Sadie Stone (Sorority Sister): Girl
Girl doing my pedicure: Boy

2 comments:

  1. Conor isn't necessarily wrong Meg. Fingers crossed you don't have a medium boy/girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete