Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crazy Train


I’m an utter mess and I can’t do anything about it…

There’s a lot going on besides having the baby. Job position may be changing, we are in the process of selling our home, and don’t get me started on trying to figure out a baby name. Not only that but I fear the moment in which I feel a sneeze coming on. Based on this the only thing a pregnant woman can do is sob uncontrollably to her husband and tell him there is nothing he can do but sit there and take it.

This was my mental state over the weekend. We just found out we are having a girl and I was thrilled about it but even with all the baby names Jon and I liked, we still couldn’t agree to just one. I know, I know we don’t need to come up with it right away but in my own hormonal mind I feel like this is the one thing I can control in my life and I want to settle on it NOW. Granted, it is a very important decision and I shouldn’t come up with one based on hormones just because I want to have control over something. That’s why it’s good to have a level-headed husband to take me down to the real world for a bit.  So for now, we are going to wait to come up with a name. I appreciate all the suggestions from everyone but I think we are going to hold off right now and come up with our own when we can.

This week we received an offer on the house, I received a job offer with TD and we have a baby girl on the way. So if my hormones allow it, I’m going to truly attempt to enjoy this upcoming weekend a little bit more as we have a lot to be happy about. 


And of course...looking down at my ever expanding chest makes me feel better as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment