Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Candy to the Rescue


This past week has been kind of a bummer. Jon and I have not been feeling awesome, One Tree Hill has ended, and I totally peed my pants.. A standard blah kind of a week. However, I’m thinking next week is going to be a little bit better and here are some reasons why.

Top 5 Reasons I’m really excited for next week...

  1. We have our next doctor’s appointment on Thursday. Maybe it’s just me but I think the best weeks are the ones in which you know you have a doctor’s appointment because you get to hear your baby’s heartbeat. Nothing makes pregnant women happier. Besides food and massages.
  2. At our appointment we get to schedule our ultrasound to find out the sex of our baby! I’m hoping it will be on Friday but if not, early the following week. I’m excited to find out the sex but I’m more excited to actually see the baby. Our first ultrasound provided us with a blob like picture so I’m hoping our baby looks more human then smoke monster this time around.
  3. As most of you know I’m a consultant for TD Bank. I’ve been there for awhile and next week I will find out if I will be employed this summer or have to take the longest maternity leave ever before the actual baby is born. There’s both good and bad about it but at least we get to find out one way or another.
  4. We are in desperate need of selling our home and next Saturday we have an open house!! So if someone reading this blog would like to buy it so that we could move before I’m utterly useless with my fat self, that would be FANTASTIC!
  5. Lastly, since Sunday is part of next week, I’m excited to spend Easter with my family in CT. I anticipate a Cadbury Coma in my near future.

Happy Easter Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment