Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why my child will be better than Snooki’s.

Now don’t get me wrong. I have been watching Jersey Shore with the best of them since the beginning and I’m no longer afraid to admit that. However, I never thought there would come a day when Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and I would actually have something in common. Today it has been brought to my attention that Snooki and I are in the same week of pregnancy. So despite the fact that I already had a blog ready to go for this evening, I have decided to hold off on that to announce why I think my baby will be better than Snooki’s. Not to say that I don’t think that her's will not be a well adjusted little baby on the shores of Jersey, hanging out at Karma with Aunt JWoww. That is not it at all. But I’m pregnant and ready to rant so here it goes…

My top 5 Reasons why my baby will be better than Snooki’s

  1. My baby will have more than one hair style within a 5 year time period
  2. My baby’s skin tone will be that of a human beings. A pasty white human beings but a human’s none the less
  3. My baby will never think that someone called “The Situation” could possibly be their father.
  4. The only time my baby will ever see my “Who-Ha” will be when it enters in to this world and not when they tune in to MTV on Thursday nights
  5. My baby will never be embarrassed of my drunken antics that have been documented. Unless they take the time to scroll through my Facebook timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment