Monday, February 27, 2012

My P-P-P Poker Face…

I hate lying to my friends. Mainly because I’m the most awkward person ever and lying just makes me look even more uncomfortable.

Of course we have a get together with a group of my sorority sister’s right in the beginning of the pregnancy. It’s at the point where it’s probably not a good idea to throw back beers and that if you tell everyone you are pregnant you are setting yourself up for a disappointment if anything was to happen.

My two sorority sister’s that are married, Baitlyn Kebyn and Micole Nacri (changed their names to conceal their identities) were the only ones that called me out that I was pregnant the second I uttered the words “water” to the bartender. Can’t a girl go out with her friend’s and try to stay hydrated? Apparently, once you get married your “pregnancy radar” automatically turns on as most of my other friends didn’t give my non-alcoholic order another thought. Or at least they didn’t say anything to my face. They were just happy that I offered to be the DD.

These are my top 5 lies I went to in order to get out of a drinking situation, can you find the one I probably used on you. J

Sorry for lying.

  1. I have food poisoning (yet, I haven’t lost a lb or my appetite)
  2. I’ll be your DD (it kind of was a lie because I never ended up being the DD when all of us girls went out, sowwy!!)
  3. Watching my weight (even though I’ll proceed to order a grilled cheese sandwich in front of all of you.)
  4. I quit drinking (ha)
  5. I just don’t feel like it tonight (but I’d rather hang out with a bunch of drunk people instead while I’m sober, yup, that’s it)

4 comments:

  1. She did feel bad girls. She came home saying just that. I couldn't believe she pulled it off! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should always select the deck of cards that is farthest away from you? Or, if you get a run of lousy cards. Domino 99

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ability to calculate mathematical odds and probabilities is a great skill to possess. Adu Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so good article, i'm glad to see this article and get lot of information from your experience. ceme online terpercaya

    ReplyDelete