Sunday, February 3, 2013

Farewell!!!

It has been almost a year since I wrote my first blog. I remember when I first put my blog out there I was so nervous. I sent it to my mom, sister and husband for approval. I was being honest and open about some really embarrassing things and I didn’t know how people were going to react. However, I’m so glad I didn’t hold back.

This journey has been long, amazing and life changing and I’m so happy I was able to share that with my family, friends and the poor internet searcher looking for some pregnancy guidance and stumbled upon my goofy blog.

I’m however going to step away from the blog, not like I was doing a great job updating it these past few months, and not drag it out to drag it out. It was so fun while I was doing it and I hope that I’m inspired again down the road to create a new blog.

I will continue to update mine and Avery’s status because I will print this all out and give it to her when she graduates High School or at some other time when I can really embarrass her so feel free to check back every once and awhile to see how she’s doing.

I’m grateful for all the positive feedback, the friends that were made and all the great things that came with creating this blog. It was truly therapy for me and the fact that I helped some other people out there made it that much more enjoyable to write.

I never thought that I would write 70 blogs, receive over 18,000 hits and have an audience of over 20 countries. It’s seriously amazing.

So with all that being said, thank you to my friends, family and all my supporters it’s been a blast.

And remember, iPhone apps are not a form of birth control, but I’m so glad we used it. J

Our Miss. Avery at 5 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment